Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: Sorry, what's with all this

  1. #11
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:


    Why thank you, Lain! I hope I can be so cool about it on the day....However when it comes to it I shall probably blush like crazy, totally lose the power of coherent speech and make a complete fool of myself! Still - as that's gonna happen anyway, there's no sense my trying to plan anything. I can make myself look stupid totally unrehearsed! LMAO!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Sue I am sure you will be so cool as your hand shakes and you pass him the letter.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *you can slap me now*

  2. #12
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    LOL! Lain - anything I want to say I will have to put in that letter, cos I am damn sure I will screw it up if I try and actually say it! Daft I know - I do see him as an ordinary guy who happens to have an extraordinary job....but I bet I'll still get star struck! Very annoying!

    Trouble is, when I meet someone I like (not necessarily famous), I either go really quiet or flirt to a ridiculous degree....so I will pass on the letter asap before I scare him away and he refuses to come within 10 metres of me! LOL!

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol.. i tend to flirt to....I think I would be in big trouble if i ever saw darren on my door step

  4. #14
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Gahhhhh

    I hope that I don't see that thread. I'm not too good at keeping my mouth shut on that subject, am I? LMAO

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope that I don't see that thread. I'm not too good at keeping my mouth shut on that subject, am I? LMAO
    *******************

    Terry, you're the perfect example of tact and diplomacy lol

    Michelle

    xx

  6. #16
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    I think the prospect of Darren meeting some of us would either scare the shit out of him or leave him feeling very excited indeed [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  7. #17
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    *thinks that he's probably already had the shit scared out of him by meeting some of that lot over on the Sony board* [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the prospect of Darren meeting some of us would either scare the shit out of him or leave him feeling very excited indeed [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    ********************

    Would I get the shit or the excitement? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  9. #19
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    *thinks that he's probably already had the shit scared out of him by meeting some of that lot over on the Sony board* [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Never a truer word said Terry [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Michelle he'd obviously been in a state of extreme excitement if he met any of the SOS board

    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  10. #20
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont like the idea of the 'what will I do when I meet him' type posts, because to me that seems as though they'll be planning everthing they will say. I'd rather be myself, and have what I say reflect what I was feeling at the time.. I wouldnt want to say something that sounded pre-rehearsed. But at the same time, maybe pre-rehearsed speech would be better, that way I wouldnt embarass myself as much as I might if I just blurted out what was on my mind at the time [img]wink.gif[/img] lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •